The Start of New Things

So I'm not sure why, but now that I have two kids, two fish that no one else will care for, a full time job and a house that needs to be taken care of inside and out is when I have started to want to record the events of family Schwartz somewhere.

I can't promise that I'll be good and will write every day or even every week, but I promise to put cute stories and photos and videos up whenever I can.

And here's where we start - Alex is 4 and a half,

Avery 5 months.

The stock market is in shambles and for some reason I believe an apocalypse could be on the way given the state of the roads and construction in Englewood Cliffs.

And me - No time for this right now. Took me all afternoon to even get this far.

More soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?