Happy (Almost) Birthday, Hubby!

This is the 10th birthday that I spent with Eric since we reconnected. And I must say that he looks just as young and handsome as he did when I first spied him at a party at his house at UMASS when he was 21 (definitely more than 10 years ago). His youthfulness is amazing given the mortgage, the car payments, the two kids the two fish.

Let me take the opportunity to comment on how lucky I am to have married a handsome, smart, funny, caring, loving mensch (in every sense of the word).

I love you, Eric. Bashert, baby, bashert!

Wow - 2 Yiddish words in one post, now that's something you wont likely see from me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday