Oh Alex, my Alex

I was just looking over the last few posts and see that they revolve around Avery. I think that this is because as Alex grows, he is more even-tempered and less outrageous than bi-polar two-year old behavior just is.

So I wanted to write to Alex to tell you that at six and three-quarter years old you are a lot of fun. You are comfortable in your own skin (even though you trip and fall out of chairs, so maybe not comfortable in your fast-growing body). You still love movies more than anything else. And you still speak like an adult, much to the amazement of adults who are first meeting you.

You shamelessly cheat when we play card games or board games :)

Your teacher tells us that you have a mind for math and you all the sudden have seemed to have picked up the Hebrew language.

You are willing to try fewer and fewer new foods that do not include chocolate as an ingredient.

You now know what a first down is, oh and you seem to really enjoy playing basketball.

You also like to breakdance.


I know that since you are my son, I will always love you and also since you are my son that I'm probably a bit biased in how I see you....but, I wanted to let you know that love aside, I really like you as a person. You are pretty awesome!

Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?