Hello, my name is Jodi and I have an expressive toddler

Avery has been fighting a cold for the past week or so. She generally feels okay, but we've kept her home from school so she has been Jenny's and my sidekick a little more often than usual. And she is becoming quite good company, although a word to the wise, she will chat up just about anyone she meets and she has no filter...

...Last Friday we were in town grabbing breakfast before the work day began and Avery saw a woman with a little girl about her age. Social butterfly skips on over and says, "Hi. My name is Avery." The woman is both startled and pleased by Avery's forwardness and says "Hello!" To which Avery replies, "I have boogers."

Hah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?