Cleansed

Dear kids,

It rained today.  It POURED.  I went out to run some errands and got completely soaked - just to let you know HOW hard it was raining today.  You may have heard metaphors of rain as an agent of cleanse.  If you haven't, trust me, it's a thing.

In any case, I just wanted to let you know that I worked from home today because you two have a winter break day off from school.  And I felt a sense of calm, a sense that we are cleansed as a family.  We may get angry with each other, feel tired or sad or even overwhelmed at times. As individuals, as a family, we always get past these tough times.  We return to golden times.  We are cleansed.

Love you with all my heart,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday