Brand Image

Hi kids,

The lease is almost up on my car and I am struggling to make a decision. Your daddy just laughed when he read that because he thinks that I can't make any decisions. :)

Working in the field of marketing innovations, I can tell you, however, that no consumer decision is more important than the car you choose. It lets people know something that you want them to think about you.

Hence the struggle. I cannot fathom spending the money on a car that has everything I want and frankly, I don't particularly want people to think that I am the type of person who would spend all that money. But I don't really like the cars that are less money.

So where does that leave us? Well we all might be taking the bus in a few weeks when my lease is up!

I hope you learn good life lessons from me and that you value people more than things.

Love,
Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?