What Alex thinks about himself...


...as typed by his mommy.

I like alligators that don't bite a lot. Those ones are baby alligators. And I like my baby sister Avery.

I'll tell you something. Next there was dragons, because I like dragons. But I just like baby ones. They spit up fire, they don't breathe fire, they breathe boogers. Their bodies are different than grown up dragons.

I like my teacher Morah Eileen because she does good things that I like. I also like my friends Alexa and Rachel because I just love friends at school and everywhere because they're my friends. I even love my friends that I haven't meeted yet because I just say hi and then they are my friends and I love to have more playdates.

From Alex

I just love you mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?