Today's post brought to you by the letter gimmel

I am writing this one based on the storytelling of Grandma Ruth who joined us on Halloween for a bit. Specifically, the part when the Piazzas had the neighborhood kids over for a party before trick-or-treating. The bigger kids were running around outside, but Avery chose to play in the basement playroom with Grandma.

As Grandma Ruth tells it: Avery is wearing her pink princess costume and in a house where there are no girl toys so she is playing with a football. At least she was able to find a pink football to play with. And she throws the ball to her Grandma and says "Grandma! When I say Gimmel, throw me the ball!"

I guess hearing her brother sing the Hebrew alphabet song has had an impact on her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....