The F-bomb a.k.a. life is not perfect

In the past week or so both kids have somehow heard and have started using the f-word, and no, I don't mean the word 'fat'. I am so furious with the world and with my children for having keen ears and frankly, with my husband for not choosing other words when angry (or even not so angry).

Alex and Avery, when you read this when you are older, I hope you have learned the very important lesson that there is almost NO reason for bad language. You are better. You are brighter. You are more educated. You can use wonderfully scathing language that is not beneath you as those common curse words are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

Happy Re-Birthday

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?