When things are bad

Dear kids,

I don't know if it's general downward spiral mentality, but it seems likes when something makes me unhappy be it related to parenting and my children, marriage and my relationship or job and myself, that many other negative events seem to follow in a clump.  I'm in one of those spirals right now and every little thing that can go wrong has gone wrong.  

I know that I should be thankful for my health, my family and the fact that I live in relative opulence and comfort, but boy are all these little (but seemingly large) things getting under my skin.  I also know that there will be an upward trend out of this negative place, but that doesn't make me feel any better or give me any direction on how to let all this yucky stuff not bother me.

So no advice for you on this one.  Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone when you are feeling this way, that it happens to everyone.

Love you (even if I'm annoyed and yelling lately),
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday