Why have I been so quiet?

Hey kids,

So I really haven't written much lately and it's not because life is boring; on the contrary, it is busy and filled with winter sickness and work indecision and planning vacations and school for the both of you and alternating days of sunshine and snow, amongst other things.

But I haven't wanted to commit to anything in writing. Life feels a bit at a tipping point at the moment and I like to be definitive when I write (and speak and act) rather than dripping in uncertainty.

Anyway, I'll say to you Alex what an amazing report card you just received before mid-winter break. Growth in all areas both academic and social.

And Avery, is that you trying to go on the potty? You are such a big girl!

Love you both so much,
Your mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday