Alex's first Hebrew School report card

Let's just say, I am NOT proud. I know that 'boys will be boys' and all that, but his complete and utter disrespect for his teacher is abominable. I know that she is not one to control the classroom and that there are children who egg Alex on, however, I expect him to be a leader not a follower.

I starting writing this post when I was beyond irate and have waited about a week to finish it. I am certainly calmer. I am hoping he outgrows this behavior. Then again, when I observe the millenials with whom I work, I am also shocked by their sense of entitlement and sometimes even outright rudeness. So perhaps it is a generation thing that I will have to get used to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday