How to lead a happy life

So in thinking about the phrase "It takes a village" I am struck by just how true this rings for me in every aspect of my life, not just raising a child.

I have a happy home life because Eric and Jenny and her sisters and her mom, Caty (a.k.a. Mama) and the grandparents and aunts and uncles all make it so easy for me to be happy there.

Work right now is a different story. There I am an island. I have no team working with me and I have an admin with major attitude who tells me she has no time for me.

So who loses in a situation like this? Frankly, it's work because it's 4 p.m. and I am ready to get up and leave for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

525,600 minutes...How do you measure....

If I write only once each quarter, does it count as a blog?

Happy Re-Birthday