The Start of New Things

So I'm not sure why, but now that I have two kids, two fish that no one else will care for, a full time job and a house that needs to be taken care of inside and out is when I have started to want to record the events of family Schwartz somewhere.

I can't promise that I'll be good and will write every day or even every week, but I promise to put cute stories and photos and videos up whenever I can.

And here's where we start - Alex is 4 and a half,

Avery 5 months.

The stock market is in shambles and for some reason I believe an apocalypse could be on the way given the state of the roads and construction in Englewood Cliffs.

And me - No time for this right now. Took me all afternoon to even get this far.

More soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancin' Queen

Legal

When grown up girls need their mamas