Today's post brought to you by the letter gimmel

I am writing this one based on the storytelling of Grandma Ruth who joined us on Halloween for a bit. Specifically, the part when the Piazzas had the neighborhood kids over for a party before trick-or-treating. The bigger kids were running around outside, but Avery chose to play in the basement playroom with Grandma.

As Grandma Ruth tells it: Avery is wearing her pink princess costume and in a house where there are no girl toys so she is playing with a football. At least she was able to find a pink football to play with. And she throws the ball to her Grandma and says "Grandma! When I say Gimmel, throw me the ball!"

I guess hearing her brother sing the Hebrew alphabet song has had an impact on her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancin' Queen

Legal

When grown up girls need their mamas